Check if the IP address is a Proxy Server
Lookup IP Proxy and Proxy Type
Online tool to check if an IP address is used as VPN (Virtual Private Network), Open Proxy, Public Proxy, Hosting Proxy, ISP Proxy, Datacenter and CDN (Conten Delivery Network) Proxy, Web Proxy, Tor Exit Node and other proxy types using IP2Proxy proxy server detection.
The Proxy Discovery Tool will verify the IP entered into a database of proxies of more than 2 million IPv4-type ranges and 2 million IPv6-type IP ranges. The types of proxy detected and the possible response messages in case the IP belongs to a proxy are:
- VPN. Virtual Private Network.
- SES. Search engine robots. These are automated services that track or scrape websites, such as search engine spider or bot engine, also used by advertising agencies and other online statistical systems.
- TOR. Tor Exit Node.
- DCH. Hosting provider proxy, from datacenter or CDN (Content Delivery Network).
- Public Proxy. These services made connection requests on behalf of the user. In public proxies, you can configure the proxy server software to listen on a specific port. The differences with VPN is that in public proxies the functions are limited.
- RES. Residential proxy. Proxy connections through residential ISPs.
- Web Proxy. This type of proxy belongs to web services that process the requests of users who use the proxy navigation from the original website. These differ from VPNs or public proxies in that are simple web-based proxies, operating from the IP address of source.
- Unknown. The proxy type could not be detected.
- Proxy Not Detected.